Post TEDxSydney break + start production on a new podcast!
- 15th June - TEDxSydney 2018 - MC
- 16th May - Art Gallery of NSW - Art After Hours - in conversation with Archibald artist & their sitter
- 20th May - Sydney Opera House - "The Motherload". Moderate panel conversation with Clementine Ford, writer Maxine Beneba Clarke and social researcher Rebecca Huntley
- 23rd May - Art Gallery of NSW - Art After Hours - in conversation with Archibald artist & their sitter
- 24th April - Presentation Workshop and judge of the Diageo World Class Final - Cocktails!
- 9 - 16th April - Attend TED Conference in Vancouver
- 14th March - ACER / TEDxSydney breakfast event, MC and interviewer
- 26 - 27th March - Peer Assessor, Australia Arts Council
- 13th February - TEDxSydney Summer Pitch Night - MC
- 16th June - TEDxSydney2017 - Head of Curation + Host
- 24 May - Making Sydney Thrive 2050 - MC / Moderator - with NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, Sydney Councillor Jess Scully, Futurist Mark Pesce & Former CTO, White House and CIO Chris Vein
- 29th March - Art Gallery of NSW - Art After Hours - Celebrity talks: John Olsen and his world
- 7th February - Creative Music Fund fundraiser for Seven Stories. Interviewing Hilary Bell & Claire Edwardes from Ensemble Offspring
- 15th February - TEDxSydneySalon, February 2017 - (Curator and MC) featuring Jordan Nguyen, Alice Gorman, John Goh, Jessica Irwin, Jake Meadows
- 24th February - Perth Writers Festival - Personal Punchlines - with writer and actor Nakkiah Lui and Osamah Sami
- 24th February - Perth Writers Festival - Larger Than Life - interviewing Australian writers Jeff Sparrow and Ashleigh Wilson
- 25th February - Perth Writers Festival - Offbeat featuring spoken word and hip hop artists Omar Musa, Ziggy, L-FRESH The LION and Inua Ellams
- 26th February - Perth International Film Festival in conversation with Rolf De Heer & Molly Reynolds.
- 27th February - In Conversation With GLAAD: Accelerating LGBTIQ Acceptance Through the Media - with Benjamin Law, Jordan Raskopoulos & others
January 2017 - Break
- 10th December - TedxSydney Adventure Series 3 featuring Jordan Nguyen
- 6th December - What Are Festival's For? Interview festival directors, Rachel Healy (Adelaide Festival) and Wesley Enoch (Sydney Festival) and Fergus Linehan (Edinburgh International Festival) at Sydney Opera House for Culture Club
- 7th December - Art After Hours at Art Gallery of NSW - Panel discussion: Front Up
- 24th November - TedxSydneySalon #2 - Arts & Culture featuring TedxSydney Alumni, Amrita Hepi; composer and artist, Lawrence English; sculptor Jennifer Mann and architect Shaun Carter.
- rd November - Australian Institute of Architects, National Architecture Awards - MC
- 2nd November - Design 100 - Sydney Design Summit - Host
- Injured Workers Network fundraising dinner - MC
- 31st October - TedxSydney Adventure Series 2 - Host
- 27th October - Conference - presenter / workshop facilitator.
- 19th October - Art After Hours - Art Gallery of NSW: Kitsuke: the art of wearing the kimono. Tae Gessner in conversation with Fenella Kernebone
- 10th October - INTERRELATIONS - Australian Institute of Architects. In conversation with Patrizia Moroso, Andrew Nimmo, Tim Phillips and Luigi Rosselli - Moderator
- 4th October - Culture Club - Hi Tech Stories - Sydney Opera House. Featuring Lee Lewis (Griffin Theatre), Ty Uglow (Google Creative Lab) and Gideon Obarzanek (ex Chunky Move) - Facilitator.
- 6th August - Clover Moore - Sydney City Council Election for Mayor - fundraising Gala & Auction - MC
- 5th August - TedxSydney Adventure Series #1 - Host
- July - August - Australian Institute of Architects, National Architecture Awards - Jury member
- July - August - Australian Institute of Architects, National Architecture Awards - Jury member
- 19th July - Public Speaking and Pitching Workshop, Guildhouse, South Australia - Guest presenter
- 22nd July - Design 100 Melbourne Design Summit, Studio day. Host and interviewer
- 2nd July - 7th July - Ted Summit, Banff Canada - Summit attendee
- 1st June – Arts & Health: Making The Connections. A one-day forum presented by Country Arts SA in conjunction with the Institute for Creative Health SA
- 4th June - Vivid - Women In Electronic Music - Music NSW
- 7th June – Vivid – Shapeshifters: 3D Printing the Future – Moderator
- 10th June – Vivid – Creativity In Education: Engaging Creative Students In The Senior High School Years (afternoon) – Moderator
- 10th June – Australian Interior Design Awards – held at Sofitel, Sydney - MC
1st – 24th May – BREAK
- 20th April – Contemporaries Wine Tasting Gallery Tour: “A tour of Sydney’s burgeoning Rushcutters Bay gallery precinct with Fenella Kernebone and award winning winemaker and art lover Lisa McGuigan”.
- 22nd April - MC at Future Cities Melbourne – hosted by the Outside Media Association
- 26th April – MC at Future Cities Brisbane – hosted by the Outside Media Association
- 28th April – MC at Future Cities Sydney – hosted by the Outside Media Association
- 30th April – Saturday 30 April Fenella Kernebone joins award winning Melbourne-based artist Katrin Koenning to discuss Koenning’s new photographic series The Crossing, currently on display at the Australian Centre for Photography as part of the group show Transfer (16 April – 15 May) .
- 9th February - University of Sydney, Careers Day. Moderator
JANUARY 2016 Documentary project - Ongoing
- 21st January - General Thinking on The Streets of Barangaroo. Fenella is the host of this ongoing series of talks and events.
- 29th November - Interview American author Cory Doctorow at Sydney Opera House as part of the Carnegie Conversations, Experiments in Democracy Series.
- 8th November - Art For Refugees - MC / supporting the fundraiser, Art For Refugees - Exhibition of leading contemporary artists. 100% of sales go to UNHCR Syrian Appeal. November 8th 2015, 3-6pm.
- 7th November - In Conversation: Eisa Jocson with Fenella Kernebone. 12.30pm. Eisa Jocson discusses her celebrated and challenging trilogy of works and delve into the politics and economics that drive the exploitation of male and female bodies globally.
- 4th November - Art Gallery of NSW #artafterhours. Interviewing actor and Artistic Director, John Bell in the Long live the Greats series - exploring why classical art forms still resonate.
- 1st November - Fenella is the ambassador for a superb new initiative - Kensington Street: Food, Alfresco, Art & Design #kensingtonstfoodartdesign - Chippendale.
- 29th October - General Thinking on The Streets of Barangaroo. Growing Food in Small Places. Fenella is the host of this ongoing series of talks and events. Growing Food in Small Spaces: 1 Minute Taste
- 22nd October - Injured Workers Support Network - MC fundraiser
- 16th October -MC Stencil Art Prize
- 3rd October - Design 100 - forum facilitator - Melbourne Design Awards. http://designsummit.com/
- 18th September - MC at Richard Field, Speaker Showcase. MC
- 16th September - Shelter Hacks at Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation - Shelter is one of the most fundamental requirements of life. But what makes a good home? Moderator
- 2th September - SYDNEY IDEAS - The Robotic Revolution for Architecture and Design- Facilitating a panel discussion at Sydney University as part of their Fabricating Futures exhibition. Moderator
- 19th September - An evening with Anna Tregloan, Sydney Design festival at Powerhouse Museum . In conversation with about her design for the exhibition Collette Dinnigan: Unlaced. Interviewer
- 14th August - Venice Architecture Biennale. Fenella was the host of a major fundraiser at the new UTS Frank Gehry building, to garner support for the Australian curators 2016 exhibition in Venice.
- 14th August - Sydney Design - Habitus Forum
- 12th August - Design 100 - Forum facilitator - Sydney Design Awards. http://designsummit.com/
- 1th August - APRA Art Music Awards - MC
- 30th July - Hosting the J Files on Double J ... about who? Wait and see!
- 17 - 18th July - Host and Ambassador of the Cossack Art Awards, Karratha Western Australia.
- 1st July - Walk The Talk: Speaking About Your Practice at Guildhouse, Adelaide. Keynote/ open forum.
- 1st July - Jury member for the Australian Furniture Design Awards hosted at Jam Factory, Adelaide.
- 18th June - Keynote, Kambala - speaking on women and leadership.
- 4th June - Vivid Festival of Ideas – Host of AECOM event ‘Reconnecting Sydney’.
- 3rd June - Speaking at a great friend's debut exhibition in Sydney, Damien Drew.
- 22 - 23rd May - Semi-Permanent - MC at Semi Permanent as well as facilitator of a discussion with Photographer, Sylvé Colless and others.
- 21st May - TedxSydney - Fenella is hosting the live stream - as well as interviews key speakers throughout the break. Streaming live!
- 27th May - POINT CLICK CHAT 3 - Art Gallery of NSW - Truth, Beauty and the Way of Things. Wednesday 27th May – 7pm With Myf Warhurst (TV presenter, broadcaster and writer), David Hunt (historian and author) and Alison Page (interior designer and filmmaker). Point Click Chat
- 20th May - POINT CLICK CHAT 2 - Art Gallery of NSW - Oversharing – Wednesday 20th May – 7pm. With Tom Ballard (comedian), Sarah-Jane Kurtini (Tiny Beans co-founder) and Professor Catharine Lumby (media commentator). Point Click Chat
- 13th May - POINT CLICK CHAT 1 - Art Gallery of NSW - Digital Dark Age – Wednesday 14th May – 7pm. With Benjamin Law (writer), Claire Reilly (tech editor, CNET) and Dr Lisa Murray (city historian at the City of Sydney Council) - Point Click Chat
- March - Lay juror for the NSW Architecture Awards, 2015 .
- 25th March - Adelaide - Guildhouse - MC fundraiser https://guildhouse.org.au/projects/50-50-double-love/
- 18th March - Koori Kwiz - second week!
- 12th March - Koori Kwiz - The deadly art game show at the Art Gallery Of NSW for this super quiz, hosted by Russell Smith.
- 28th January - Art Gallery of NSW. Chat with Luke Sales and Anna Plunkett of Romance Was Born on stage for Art After Hours as part of the Pop Goes Retro.
- 24th January - Sydney Festival, moderate conversation for superb dance company, Force Majeure about their new show, Nothing To Lose with Artistic Director Kate Champion, Kellie Jean Drinkwater and performers.
- 2nd September - Moderate Design Excellence forum at City of Sydney. ,
- 11th September - Host Art and Science Soiree at Powerhouse Museum, Sydney
- 25th September - Presenting a one off J Files on Double J on Massive Attack!
- 8th September - Interview Anne Schofield at her book launch for "Jewels on Queen" at Powerhouse Museum, Sydney.
- 6th August - Host APRA 2014 Art Music Awards, Melbourne. MC
- 9th July - Luke Carroll - Art After Hours - interview at Art Gallery of NSW
- 3rd July - MC at WA Architecture Awards
- 22nd - 24th May - Sydney Writers Festival. Hosted three sessions this year, including Seidlers Legacy with Penelope Seidler, Tim Ross and Helen O'Neil; The Art of War with Tom Wright, Richard Flanagan and Ben Quilty; and Cultivating Modernism with Richard Aitken and Ian Innes.
- 4th May - Vivid Ideas. Hosted a mini conference at Vivid Ideas on the Australian interior aesthetic with Penelope Seidler, Sibella Court, Russell Koskela and Rachel Castle
- 30th April - Symposium: Beyond the Face of Public Art - Chairing panel discussion - Willoughby, Sydney
- 26th April -TedxSydney - Hosting the live show in The Studio for TedxSydney, at the Sydney Opera House
- 16th April - Art After Hours - Art Gallery of NSW - on the realities of a career in archaeology.
- 4th March - Art & Philanthropy at Art Month. Interviewing collector James Roland and philanthropist Simon Mordant AM.
- 25th November - In Conversation with Elizabeth Ann Macgregor, Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art and Louise Herron, CEO of Sydney Opera House for SAMAG.
- 20th November -Interview Hetti Perkins - Art Gallery of NSW - Art After Hours - http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/calendar/celebrity-talk-hetti-perkins/
- 19th November - MC at opening night - Kudos Gallery, Sydney - http://www.cofa.unsw.edu.au/galleries/campus-galleries/kudos-gallery
- 18th November - MC - Creative Partnership Awards 2013 - https://www.creativepartnershipsaustralia.org.au/how-we-can-help/awards/
- 1st November - Host Create Design Awards - www.createawards.com.au/
- 22nd October - Judging panel for British Council - Realise Your Dream Awards - www.britishcouncil.org.au/art/realise-your-dream
- 17th October - MC at Project 5 - Art Auction for Charity – 17th October 2013 http://project5.com.au/
- 6th October - Host Radio With Pictures as part of the Graphic Festival, Sydney Opera House - http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/about/program_graphic.aspx & http://radiowithpictures.com.au/
- 25th September - Interview Sarah Blasko, Art Gallery of NSW - Art After Hours - http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/art-after-hours/2013/9/25/
- 24th September - Open new exhibition by artist Nick Stathopolous - Toy Porn 3 - http://www.ngart.com.au/exhibition_gallery_99_nickstathopoulos.html
- 20th September - Host Art & Science Soiree - Powerhouse Museum, Sydney - http://ultimosciencefestival.com/2013/event/art-science-soiree-connect-create-and-collaborate/
- 10th September - Designer Bodies Part 3 - Moderate panel (3 part talk series at Object Gallery) - Last Legs New Knees - http://object.com.au/exhibitions-events/entry/designer_bodies_talk_series/ - https://soundcloud.com/objectaustralia/designer-bodies-last-legs-new
- 13th August -Designer Bodies Part 2 - Moderate panel - (3 part talk series at Object Gallery) - https://soundcloud.com/objectaustralia/designer-bodies-data-makes-me
- 12th August - Interview Designer Liane Rossler - COFA - http://www.cofa.unsw.edu.au/events/archive/897
- 3rd August - Moderate 2 panels at Byron Bay Writers Festival - http://www.byronbaywritersfestival.com.au
- 9th July - Designer Bodies Part 1 - Moderate panel - (3 part talk series at Object Gallery) -https://soundcloud.com/objectaustralia/designer-bodies-the-heart-of - http://www.object.com.au/news-reviews/object-eye/entry/listen_designer_bodiesthe_heart_of_it/