Join us at the Cellblock Theatre for an unforgettable evening of food, wine and ideas around the theme…
OPEN MINDS, DISRUPTIVE IDEAS: HOW CREATIVE GENIUS MANIFESTS IN DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES
During drinks and an elegant two course dinner, you will hear three thought-provoking conversations between an eclectic selection of brilliant minds.
They will be discussing:
- The Creative Mind
- The Future of Creativity
- Professor Charlie Teo: Neurosurgeon and Founder of Cure Brain Cancer Foundation
- Tara McKenty: Creative Director at Google
- Fenella Kernebone: Radio and TV Host
- Dr Angus Hervey & Tane Hunter: Co-founders of Future Crunch
- Dr Ben Ferris: Founder and Artistic Director of the Sydney Film School
- Dr Tim Rayner: Philosopher and Author
- Ninotschka Titchkosky: Principal and Studio Director at BVN Architecture
- Dr Alex Klat-Smith: Partner at PwC’s The Difference
- Jerry Speiser: Drummer of Men at Work and Buckminster Fuller Curator
It will be an immersive experience, so be prepared for a spectacular evening full of…
Our artist in residence, Laura Jade Hindes, will be showcasing her installation, ‘Brainlight’, which connects the fields of art, lighting design, neuroscience and brain-computer interface technology through an interactive sculpture that illuminates in response to changing brain activity and thus allows guest to visualise brainwaves in real-time.
Furthermore, our historic sandstone venue at the National Art School will be lit inside and out to amplify its structure and the atmosphere inside.
Grammy Award-winning drummer Jerry Speiser will perform a surprising and electrifying piece to kick off the evening. And Fenella Kernebone, who hosts The Sound Lab on Triple J, will curate a selection of unknown masterpieces.
JOIN US AND ENJOY...
- Drinks in the courtyard of the National Art School on arrival
- A sit down two course dinner in the Cell Block Theatre
- The opportunity to witness a series of intimate discussions
- An unforgettable evening full of music, colour and inspiration
VIP tables of 10 in prime position (with the option of inviting a speaker and their partner to your table) are $3500*. This includes: corporate logo loop at the event, logo display on the table and recognition by the MC.
Individual tickets are $220* per person.
* Organised by CURE BRAIN CANCER FOUDATION. All net proceeds from this event will go to fund innovative research into new treatments for brain cancer.
* Booking and transaction fees may apply.
Sponsored by INDEED. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 60 countries and 29 languages. More than 180 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed.